Friday, August 1, 2008

Ok.. today is a bad book out day.. normally daddy will fetch me.. but we ve been relocated to PLC @ Jurong for a month.. so i decided to be a better son and take public instead.. i think its been so long i actually take a mrt..

I was at boon lay station.. and i went to get the 'green card' to take a ride to jurong east station to take a bus hm.. i approach the ticketing machine.. stared at it for a good 2-3mins.. and realised ppl behind me are staring at me.. lol.. its damn funny.. and after some hassle.. i got the machine to work.. haha.. got my card and i walk off like an alien.. ppl must be thinking.. "wth, is this guy a white blangadash or what.. ?" cant even buy a ticket properly..

When i reached jurong east station.. i being to wonder.. how come i lose my ability to take public transport? even taking the escalator up the platform is damn uneasy for me.. and i actually have the urge to flag a cab and head straight hm.. but for a moment i think.. " hey, so what u re not driving today? life goes on.. i need to familiarized myself again.. i need to relearnt how to take mrt and bus confortably again!!

so i reluctuntly walk towards the bus waiting area.. waited for a good half an hr.. the bus still isnt movin.. i began to curse myself.. "why didnt u drive today!!!" and while i m busying blaming the whole shit.. the bus captain appeared.. and yay.. its finally boarding passengers.. so i decided to keep my cool.. and get my fare out my pocket.. i didnt remember how much must i pay to get back hm.. so i have like 4-5 dollars of coins in my pockets.. thats how serious i am. and with my hands full of coins.. i ask the captain politely.. "uncle ar.. here to bedok how much huh?" then he think for a good 5sec then say.. 1.80.. ok after i paid the fare.. i walk to my seat and as usual i chose the last seat on the right.. and i began to feel as though i was transported back to few years ago when i am so used to taking bus..

and there s many stations.. lots of different kind of ppl alight and board.. of coz like most guys.. i secretly hoped for some angel with wings will board and show me the million dollars smile.. but half way.. a giantic, enormous, hugmongus indian lady sat infront of my.. blocking like 70% of my view to the bus.. i only can see the TV mobile in front of me.. of in fact.. half the tv mobile.. and i was so pissed off.. if u guys know me.. i dun like ppl blocking infront of me.. be it driving or walking.. or anything! and I have a good 45mins block before she alighted.. and immediately i felt the stagnant air moving again.. i cant stand stagnant air.. thats y i always wind down my windows while driving. so dun mind my always messy hair.. haha..

and after 2hrs of hedious bus ride.. i reached hm.. and i swear never to take a bus again.

So.. moral of e story?

Life is like travelling.. its wither u take a bus or drive a car.

take a bus.. journey s slow.. but get to meet many ppl.. sometimes will have major obstacles blocking yr way.. but definitely.. its either u give up and get down the bus or u reach yr destination.

drive a car.. reach yr destination fast.. lonely trip. and more dangerous lo..

haha.. i sunddenly feel very tired to continue.. need to have my daily 12hrs sleep. so due to my very tired eyes and fingers.. i cant type animore.. gd nite guys. cya soon.

Stevi
The Ultimate Sleeper (as in sleep)

No comments: